How it works
Get your stories
Listen and learn
You stream the story from your story library or download to listen on your favorite audio platforms.
Spark further learning with discussion topics, printables, recipes and activities.
Listen to a clip
Each 30-minute story will teach and inspire your kids while engaging their imagination.
Jasper gets a once-in-a-lifetime invitation to spend the day with the Dutch royal family! But will he get out of a tricky situation during a game of hide and seek with the princess?
What you get
- A new 30-minute original adventure delivered to your inbox every week!
- A parent guide with each story full of discussion topics, recipes and activities to connect your child with the culture.
- A new country and culture introduced every four weeks.
- Culture, geography and history woven into the stories in exciting ways for organic learning.
- Engaging characters that bring young listeners into their lives as they solve mysteries, celebrate holidays, go on adventures and make a difference in their community–all of which inspires children to learn more about that culture and country.
Follow the fun adventures of children from 13 different European countries
A story each week
$9.95 per month
Each week receive a new 30-minute story, with a different country featured every four weeks. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
One time payment of $99
You will receive immediate, lifetime access to all 52 Europe stories. You can listen to the stories in the order and at the pace you prefer.
Follow the adventures of children from all around Asia
A story each week
Artists Around the World
Exciting stories about six famous artists throughout history
Artist stories (6 stories)
What others are saying
After living overseas and then returning to the US with our kids, we searched for ways to continue teaching them about the world and other cultures. We realized it was hard to keep them engaged because they weren’t connecting with the countries. We thought about how they best learn, and we soon discovered the power and joy of stories. That is when the idea of writing and sharing stories about other countries and their cultures began.
In June 2016, we left our home in Oregon and began traveling across Europe, researching, writing and recording stories about the traditions, foods, people and cultures we experienced along the way. Turning those experiences into fun adventure stories to teach kids about the world has brought us more joy than we imagined! Currently we’re in England and plotting our next global story-writing adventure over cream tea and scones.